- 1 cup arborio rice
- ½ cup water
- 3 cups A2 milk
- 3 table spoons sugar
- 1 table spoon Western Star butter
- ½ teaspoon Master foods ground nutmeg
- Pre heat oven to 150°C/130°C fan-forced.
- scatter the rice over the base of a baking dish and add ½ cup water. Place in the oven until the water is absorbed. Remove from the oven and stir in the milk and sugar.
- Bake for about 40minutes until thick and creamy, adding more milk if necessary.
- spread butter over the top and sprinkle with nutmeg. Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes, then remove and serve.
Diabetic Friendly: Alter serving size to 8 and top with berries
Low Lactose: Use LF Milk
per serve, fat 5.5g, saturated fat 3.6g, protein 7.5g, carbohydrate 50.2g, sodium 90mg, energy 1176 kJ (281 Cal), GI high