Made in a flash, this smoothie will be popular with the whole family!
- 600 ml reduced-fat milk
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free chocolate topping
- ice cubes, for serving (optional)
- In a glass jug of a blender, add the milk, bananas and chocolate topping.
- Blend until well combined. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour into two large glasses, add ice cubes if desired, and serve.
Diabetic Friendly: Use no fat milk
Low Fat: Use no fat milk
Low Lactose: Use lactose free milk
Per serve: energy 603kJ (144 cal), protein 8.1g, fat 0.4g, saturated fat 0.2g, carbohydrate 27.3g, sugars 25.4g, fibre 1.1g, sodium 100mg, GI low