Not just for the littlies, this wholesome breakfast is good for the whole family!
- ½ Weetbix®
- ¼ cup (75 g) yoghurt
- ¼ peach, diced
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 1 tablespoon muesli (97% fat-free)
- 1 tablespoon Rice Bubbles®
- ¼ cup (60 ml) full-cream milk
- Crush the Weetbix in the bottom of a clear plastic cup.
- Spoon half the yoghurt over the Weetbix.
- Top with half the diced peach and 1 tablespoon blueberries. Top with muesli and rice bubbles, then layer with the remaining yoghurt and fruit, finishing with blueberries.
- To serve, pour the milk over the top and watch it trickle through the layers.
Health tip: Children should drink full-cream cow’s milk from 12 months until 2 years of age. After the age of 2 years either full cream or light milk can be used.
Cook’s tip: You can use any fruit or cereal of your choice. For children with a dairy intolerance or allergy the yoghurt can be omitted and non-dairy milk can be used instead.
Per serve: energy 869 kJ, protein 8.3 g, fat 4.4 g, saturated fat 2.6 g, cholesterol 18.9 mg, carbohydrate 31.6 g, fibre 2.8 g, sodium 113 mg, GI low