- 1 cup (100 g) low-fat ice cream
- 1 store-bought lamington finger
- frozen raspberries to garnish (about 6)
- Stir ice cream to make a soft serve consistency. Crumble the lamington finger and stir into ice cream.
- Garnish with raspberries.
Health tip: This ice cream has a fraction of the energy of a store-bought full-fat version. Mixing small portions of sweet treats into ice cream helps this dessert feel more decadent than it really is.
Cook’s tips: Replace raspberries with any other fruit, for example, try sliced bananas or strawberries. Store lamington fingers in the freezer so they are on hand. Or to save time, make a bigger quantity of ice cream and keep in the freezer.
Low Lactose: Use low fat lactose-free ice cream
Kids & Teens: Special Occasion Food
Per serve energy 776 kJ, protein 5.6 g, fat 5.4 g, saturated fat 3.8 g, cholesterol 15.9 mg, carbohydrate 29 g, fibre 1.2 g, sodium 98.7 mg, GI low