- 12 lamb cutlets
- ¼ cup White Wings Organic gluten-free plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Casalare rice crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Crisco sunflower oil, for frying
- Cover cutlets in plain flour, then dip them into the egg, and then the rice crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour on greaseproof paper.
- Place the oil in a fry pan and heat to medium. Add the cutlets to pan and cook until golden brown, then serve.
Diabetic Friendly: Oven bake or cook in a non-stick frypan with a light spray of oil. Serve with dry roasted zucchini, capsicum, carrot.
Low Fat: Oven bake or cook in a non-stick frypan with no oil.
Toddler Friendly: Oven bake or cook in a non-stick frypan with no oil.
Per serve: fat 13.3 g, saturated fat 4.5 g, protein 24.6 g, carbohydrate 50.8 g, sodium 89 mg, energy 1802 kJ (431 Cal), Gi high