Quick, easy, healthy and full of flavour!
- 1 gourmet lettuce, washed and sliced
- 400 g mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Crisco sunflower oil
- 500 g lamb, sliced
- ½ red or green capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Pure Harvest Organic honey – click here to visit the Pure Harvest website
- Divide lettuce between four plates. Place mushrooms, cucumber and tomatoes on top of each plate of lettuce.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and fry the lamb and capsicum. When cooked add the chilli and honey and simmer for a few minutes, to release the flavours.
- Place the lamb on top of each plate of salad and serve.
Toddler Friendly: Use less chilli for a milder flavour. Serve as finger foods.
Per serve: fat 13.8 g, saturated fat 4.5 g, protein 31.6 g, carbohydrate 28.0 g, sodium 129 mg, energy 1547 kJ (370 Cal), Gi high