- 1 kg lamb mince
- 1 large onion, very ﬁnely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ﬁnely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup pine nuts, ﬁnely chopped
- ½ cup ﬁnely chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon MasterFoods ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon MasterFoods ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon MasterFoods ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon MasterFoods ground cumin
- skewers (soaked in water before using)
- Tzatziki dip, to serve (click here for recipe)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture into your hand and thread onto a skewer.
- Cook on a hot barbecue grill, turning the skewers until the kebabs are cooked. Serve with mint yoghurt dipping sauce (Tzatziki dip).
Diabetic Friendly: Serve with rice and greek salad or barbecued vegetables
Low Lactose: Serve with only small amount of dipping sauce
Per serve: fat 16.9 g, saturated fat 5.5 g, protein 35.6 g, carbohydrate 2.3 g, sodium 127 mg, energy 1278 kJ (305 Cal), GI low