- 1 cup lean beef mince
- ½ tea spoon garlic, crushed
- 3 table spoons Coles Organic tomato paste
- pinch McCormick chilli powder
- 1 serve gluten-free pita chips (click here for Pita Chips Recipe)
- 100g Bega tasty cheese, grated
- combine all ingredients (except cheese and pita chips) and mix well. Place in a greased fry pan and lightly fry for about 8minutes.
- spread the pita chips on a platter and pour the meat mixture over the top. Sprinkle with cheese
- Place under a medium grill and until the cheese melts (about 3 minutes)
Diabetic Friendly: Serves 8.
per serve fat 16.6g, saturated fat 8.6g, protein 20.0g, carbohydrate 8.3g, sodium 311mg, energy 1114 kJ (266 cal), GI high