Serves Makes about 400g
- 250 g smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free horseradish cream
- ¹/³ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 220 g gluten-free corn chips or crackers
- Place the smoked salmon and horseradish cream into the bowl of a food processor and process for 1 minute. Add the sour cream and cream cheese and process until combined.
- Stir in the capers and fresh dill.
- Pour into small serving bowls, cover with cling wrap and allow to set for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready, serve with gluten-free corn chips or crackers on the side.
Pâté only per 33 g serve (or 2 tablespoons): fat 3.1 g, saturated fat 1.6 g, protein 5.4 g, carbohydrate 6.7 g, sodium 398 mg, energy 221 kJ (53 Cal), GI low
Pâté with corn chips per 33 g serve (or 2 tablespoons): fat 6.5 g, saturated fat 3 g, protein 7 g, carbohydrate 12.1 g, sodium 407 mg, energy 584 kJ (140 Cal), GI low