- 4 Scotch ﬁllet steaks (or steak of choice)
- 300 ml Pura Meadowvale cream
- Artisse Organic peppercorns (rainbow)
- In a fry pan cook the steaks to your liking. Remove meat from the pan and set heat to medium.
- Pour the cream into the pan and season to taste with ground peppercorns. Stir constantly until mixture changes colour and thickens, then serve immediately over the cooked steak.
Tip: This sauce can accompany any kind of steak. If serving to children, cut up small steak pieces and drizzle the sauce on the side before adding the peppercorns to the rest of the sauce in the pan.
Diabetic Friendly: Consider using evaporated skim milk instead to cream.
Low Fat: Consider using evaporated skim milk instead to cream.
Per serve: fat 26.3 g, saturated fat 15.8 g, protein 19.2 g, carbohydrate 2.9 g, sodium 64 mg, energy 1346 kj (322 Cal), Gi low