- 2 cups A2 milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Harvest Organic honey
- ¾ cup sugar
- pinch Lake Crystal sea salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- ¾ teaspoon Master Foods ground nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Blend the milk, sugar, honey and salt. Add the egg yolks and whole egg.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg white until ﬁrm peaks form. Add the egg white to the other mixture and then add the nutmeg. Pour the mixture in to a large baking pan or individual ramekins and stand in a dish of water.
- Bake in the oven for 1hour. Remove from the oven and let stand, as custard will continue to cook.
Diabetic Friendly: Alter serving size to 8 serves
Low Fat: Alter serving size to 8 serves
per serve, fat 4.5g, saturated fat 1.9g, protein 5.7g, carbohydrate 31.4g, sodium 117mg, energy 770kJ(184 Cal), GI high