- 300 g (10 oz) low-fat passionfruit yoghurt
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced
- 2 passionfruit, pulp removed
- Half-fill 4 x ¹⁄³cup (80 ml) capacity ice block moulds with yoghurt.
- Put the banana slices andpassionfruit pulp into the yoghurt.
- Top with the remaining yoghurt.
- Bang the moulds lightly to remove air bubbles.
- Insert a paddlepop stick.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until set.
- Rub a warm cloth around the base of each ice block mould and gently twist to release.
Toddler – Full cream dairy is recommended for children under 2 years.
Low Lactose – Replace yoghurt with lactose free yoghurt.
Gluten Free – Replace yoghurt with gluten free yoghurt.
Per serve: Energy 365 kJ / Fat <1 g / Saturated fat 0 g / Carbohydrate 16 g (1 exchange) / Fibre 2 g / Sodium 48 mg / GI low