- 420 g can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 420 g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red (300 g) capsicum, halved, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 green (300 g) capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely diced
- 1 medium (150 g) carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 stalks (180 g) celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce (add more, if desired)
- pepper, to taste
- Place the corn, beans, red and green capsicum, carrot, celery, basil, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- To make the dressing, combine the garlic, lime juice, oil and chilli sauce in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and toss to combine well.
Per serve (for 4 serves): energy 1168 kJ (279 Cal), protein 10.9 g, fat 8.8 g, saturated fat 1.3 g, carbohydrate 34.6 g, sugars 9.4 g, fibre 11.5 g, sodium 655.1 mg, GI low