- 5 cups chicken stock
- 350 g chicken breast fillet, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 420 g can creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- spring onion, finely diced, for garnish
- In a large heavy-based saucepan bringthe chicken stock to the boil. Add the chicken and garlic. Reduce the heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- When the chicken has cooked through, add the creamed corn and simmer for a few minutes. Add the sherry and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir the liquid rapidly then add the eggs. Continue stirring so the eggs remain separated then add the sesame oil. Serve while hot, and sprinkle with spring onions.
Toddler Friendly: Omit the sherry
Kids & Teens: Omit the sherry
Per 100 g: fat 6.7 g, saturated fat 2 g, protein 10.5 g, carbohydrate 3.9 g, sodium 108 mg, energy 537 kJ (128 Cal), GI low