Low fat & gluten free! Quick & easy for the whole family!
- ½ cup gluten-free cornflour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- ground black pepper
- 8 lamb cutlets
- Preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan-forced. Set out three shallow bowls. Place the cornflour in one, eggs in another, and breadcrumbs and pepper into the third bowl.
- Coat a lamb cutlet in cornflour, then dip in egg, and toss in breadcrumbs. Coat well in the breadcrumbs. Repeat for each cutlet.
- Heat the oil in a pan over low-medium heat. Cook each crumbed cutlet for 7–8 minutes each side or until golden brown.
Tip: Serve cutlets with lemon wedges, mashed potato and greens or a fresh green salad.
Diabetic Friendly: Serve 1 cutlet as a snack.
Per serve: Energy 668 Kj (159 Cal), Protein 10.7 G, Fat 4.5 G, Saturated Fat 2 G, Carbohydrate 20 G, Sugars 0 G, Fibre 0.3 G, Sodium 46 Mg, Gi Medium