Quick and easy! This is a delightful summer dessert for the whole family!
- 250g strawberries
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup Pura Meadowvale cream
- 1 tablespoon CSR caster sugar
- Wash and hull strawberries. Put aside 4 good ones for decoration and mash the rest to a pulp.
- Whisk the egg white until soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream, fold in the whisked egg white, then the strawberries. Stir in the sugar. Spoon this mixture into a dish and decorate with the remaining strawberries and serve.
Tip: This dish can be frozen in summer to make a tasty ice-cream. Try using Other fruits like blueberries, blackberries or raspberries, or mix different berries together for a more colourful dessert.
Diabetic Friendly: Use light cream and serve with extra strawberries
Toddler Friendly: Party or Treat Food
Per serve: fat 8.5 g, saturated fat 5.5 g, protein 2.8 g, carbohydrate 7.0 g, sodium 27 mg, energy 487 kj (116 Cal), GI low