Serves Makes 32
Deliciously easy finger food! Diabetic Friendly, Gluten Fee, Low Lactose and Low Fat!
- 8 slices gluten-free prosciutto (or finely sliced gluten-free leg ham)
- 16 fresh asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to high. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half, and wrap one half around each of the asparagus spears.
- Brush the asparagus and prosciutto with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill for 5 minutes, turning frequently, until the asparagus is tender but firm. Cut each spear in half and serve immediately.
Per piece: fat 0.9 g, saturated fat 0.2 g, protein 1.2 g, carbohydrate 0.1 g, sodium 118 mg, energy 56 kJ (13 Cal), GI low