Quick, easy and good for entertaining!
- 8 skewers (soaked in water before using)
- 500g lamb, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- fresh mint sprigs, ﬁnely chopped
- 6 table spoons Jalna Greek-style yoghurt
- 6 mint leaves, chopped, extra
- Thread the pre-soaked skewers with a piece of lamb, a piece of red and green capsicum, then a piece of onion, and repeat this procedure until the skewers are full.
- Pan fry or place on a barbecue. Cook for 5minutes on all sides. (The meat should be coloured all over but not overdone.)
- To prepare the tzatziki dip, mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Drizzle the dip over the cooked lamb skewers, garnish with extra mint leaves and serve.
Diabetic Friendly: Serve with garden salad or rice or potato
Low Lactose: Use LF plain yoghurt
per serve, fat 6.8g, saturated fat 3.4g, protein 28.6g, carbohydrate 6.3g, sodium 107mg, energy 855kJ (204 cal), GI low