- 50 g blueberries, cut in half
- 50 g blackberries, cut in quarters
- 70 g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 50 g raspberries, cut in half
- 100 g vanilla yoghurt (thick and creamy 99% fat-free)
- 50 g light pouring custard
- 100 g berry yoghurt (thick and creamy 99% fat-free)
- 4 Savoiardi biscuits (75 g) cut in quarters lengthways
- Mix all the berries together in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix two-thirds (or about 70 g) of the vanilla yoghurt and all of the custard together.
- In a separate bowl mix the berry yoghurt with the remaining vanilla yoghurt.
- Put out four small bowls and place two of the biscuit quarters in the bottom of each bowl.
- Divide the custard and vanilla yoghurt mixture among the four bowls and pour over the biscuits. Top with 1 tablespoon mixed berries in each bowl.
- Add 2 more biscuits on top of the mixed berries in a cross formation.
- Evenly divide the berry and vanilla yoghurt mixture over the biscuits in each dish and then top again with the remaining berries.
Diabetic Friendly: Serve with extra berries or passionfruit on top
Per serve: fat 1.2 g | saturated fat 0.4 g | protein 5.4 g | carbohydrate 22.4 g | sodium 88.8 mg | energy 534 kJ (128 Cal) | GI low