- 2½ cups gluten-free fruit muesli
- 1 cup chopped dates
- ¾ cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup golden syrup, warmed
- Preheat oven to 180°c/160°c fan-forced. spray a 21 x 30 cm lamington tray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the muesli, dates, flour and mixed spice. stir to combine well.
- Add the eggs and golden syrup. mix through the dry ingredients thoroughly until all ingredients are combined and mixture is sticky.
- Press the mixture into the tray and bake for 25–30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice whilst warm in the tin. when cool, remove from tray.
energy 531 kJ (127 cal), protein 2.3 g, fat 2.3 g, saturated fat 0.6 g, carbohydrate 23.8 g, sugars 15 g, fibre 2.4 g, sodium 57 mg, gi high