An easy pasta salad with fresh flavours. A great lunchbox idea for kids & teens!
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup reduced-fat gluten-free dairy-free mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup sliced sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1½ cups gluten-free pasta
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a small jar add the olive oil, garlic and mayonnaise. Place the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until ingredients are well combined.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. In a large bowl toss the cooked pasta with the pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, spinach, celery and capsicum. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir through until well combined. The pasta salad can be served warm or chilled.
Per serve (6) : Energy 1645 kJ (392 Cal),protein 8.2 g, fat 9.9 g, saturated fat 2.9 g, carbohydrate 40.1 g, sugars 7.4 g, fibre 11.4 g, sodium 206 mg, GI low