A beautifully refreshing fruity tea. Good for digestion and a vitamin c hit with the rapberries!
- 4 fresh peppermint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- Thinly slice peppermint leaves and place in a large mug.
- Add raspberries and honey.
- Pour over hot water and allow flavours to infuse for 1 minute or longer, if you prefer a more intense flavour.
- Strain drink if desired and serve. Reheat if cooled for too long
Health tip: Peppermint can help with indigestion. Raspberries are rich in vitamin C.
Cook’s tip: Leave out the raspberries to make a natural peppermint tea. ❖ Replace raspberries with 2 slices of fresh lemon. Plain mint leaves can be used in place of
Kids & Teens: Special occasion food
Per serve, energy 144 kJ, protein 0.4g, fat 0.1g, saturated fat 0.1g, cholesterol0mg, carbohydrate 7.3g, fibre 1.4g, sodium 2.5mg, GI low