Beautiful fresh flavours! A lovely, healthy meal!
- 2 red capsicums, cut into 2 cm strips
- 130 g bean sprouts
- 1 medium continental cucumber, halved and sliced
- 6 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1½ cups chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1½ tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 200 g lean beef steak, cooked medium-rare and thinly sliced
- Place the capsicum, bean sprouts, cucumber, lettuce and basil in a large bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Place the garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and sesame oil in a small jar and shake until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Divide between four bowls and top with pieces of sliced beef, then serve.
Per serve: energy 637 kJ (152 Cal), protein 14.7 g, fat 5 g, saturated fat 1.3 g, carbohydrate 9.8 g, sugars 9.4 g, fibre 4.1 g, sodium 764 mg, GI low