Pass these around with toothpicks for delicious low additive finger food!
- 500g lamb mince
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon Clive of India curry powder
- ½ teaspoon sunﬂower oil, for greasing rice, for serving
Yoghurt dipping sauce
- 20 mint leaves, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons garlic, crushed
- Jalna natural yoghurt
- Place all ingredients (except oil) into a large bowl and combine. Roll into small balls the size of a walnut.
- Cook in a greased fry pan over medium heat until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- To make the yoghurt dipping sauce, place the yoghurt into a small serving bowl. Stir in the mint and crushed garlic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve the lamb balls with rice and the yoghurt dipping sauce.
Diabetic Friendly: Serves 10. Serve with rice or in a pita with tomato, lettuce and Spanish chicken.
Low Lactose: Use LF plain yoghurt.
per serve (without rice), fat 6.2 g, saturated fat 2.6g, protein 17.1g, carbohydrate 0.2g, sodium 60mg, energy 528kJ (126 Cal), GI low