Perfect for finger food and a healthy addition to any lunch box!
- 2 large zucchini, grated
- 200g rindless bacon, diced
- 1½ cups tasty reduced – fat cheese, grated
- ¾ cup gluten-free plain flour
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pre heat oven to 170°C/150°C fan-forced. line a shallow baking tray (16cmx26cm) with baking paper.
- Combine the zucchini, bacon, cheese, flour, oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Season as desired. Pour into the prepared dish and bake intheovenfor20–25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- May be served warm, cold or at room temperature.
Diabetic Friendly – Serve with a garden salad.
Per serve: energy 999kJ (238Cal), protein 18.2g, fat 14.6g, saturated fat 4.6g, carbohydrate 8.5g, sugars 1g, fibre0. 9g, sodium 585mg, GI medium